Company name

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Sep 22 17:52:42 CEST 2008

Andy Tarpinian wrote:
> Basically I do graphic design, motion graphics, animation, video
> editing, audio - that sort of thing. Anyone have any tips or
> strategies on picking company names?

Many names are mergers of a couple ideas or aspects of the business, not
real words. This can very easily be extreme tack or cheese.
You use computers to make animation?
Also use of computers in audio work?
Here's some example, memorable business names:

Soft Movements (hehe, just kidding)
Sound Movement (lol, sorry getting carried along by the flow)
Animotions (that one's taken)
http://www.animotions.com/

Yuk. I think you may find that nearly all the clever or catchy names are
already nabbed.
So cross yon name with...

Tarpinian's Movements (heh)
'Andy Designs

Double yuk ;)
I suppose the only thing I can add (or take away) is that a name
beginning with a lower letter of the alphabet tends to arrive first in
lists, due to the obvious. like the AA, Aardvark Association etc.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa++ Designs

:)