iDrum phans?

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Sep 19 12:29:42 CEST 2008

> Actually, I was planning to make a couple of tracks with the
> iPhone alone (idrum and beatmaker) and mixing them in Ableton
> Live, but work is so hectic at the moment that I haven't gotten
> any further than some basic loops. :-(

i've been jamming with idrum+beatmaker a *lot* but haven't really had
a chance to put it all down yet, but yeah .. man .. what great little
toys!  this is what i've always wanted in the music world.  how
freakin' awesome.

> Another thing is, that the iPhone is giving me so much fun with
> so many things (finally really listening to my music again,
> checking podcasts, vodcasts, movies, reading books, etc.), that
> it's almost impossible to keep up with anything...

yeah, true dat!  :)  good thing we got music-bar to keep us from
getting sucked into the iphones.

;
--
Jay Vaughan