iDrum phans?

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Sep 19 12:26:16 CEST 2008

Jay Vaughan schreef:
>> I got the club version. I like it a lot. It's great for making
>> minimal techno stuff in the style of richie hawtin (when he was
>> only using 909 and 303).
>

> yeah .. if i ever bothered listening to richie hawtin, i'd see what
> you mean .. ;)
>
> how about using idrum in your tracks, done that yet gert?

Actually, I was planning to make a couple of tracks with the
iPhone alone (idrum and beatmaker) and mixing them in Ableton
Live, but work is so hectic at the moment that I haven't gotten
any further than some basic loops. :-(

Another thing is, that the iPhone is giving me so much fun with
so many things (finally really listening to my music again,
checking podcasts, vodcasts, movies, reading books, etc.), that
it's almost impossible to keep up with anything...

--

:-)

G e r t   v a n   S a n t e n
work: www.gertvansanten.nl