'commissioned' projects

James R. Coplin EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Sep 15 16:28:12 CEST 2008

What are you thinking?  I might be interested.

James

-----Original Message-----
From: music-bar-bounces at lists.music-bar.org
[mailto:music-bar-bounces at lists.music-bar.org] On Behalf Of Tony Scharf
Sent: Monday, September 15, 2008 8:45 AM
To: Music-bar
Subject: 'commissioned' projects

Hey, I had an idea...and I dont know if it will fly.

I havent the time nor the skill to build DIY projects, but there are a
few items I have in mind for which no commercial product exists, or
exists in a form which is overpriced/overkill.

Anyone around willing to build something for me?  Obviously, your paid
for time + materials...

Ive got something simple and specific in mind that the wizards around
here could probably put together in their sleep.

any takers?

Tony