The Goldseeker

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Sep 10 18:32:59 CEST 2008

> I really wish there would be some major advancements in interfacing
> with 3d modeling and animation applications (stuff like ZBrush gives
> me hope on the software end though). It is such a tedious and long
> process. I have never met a 3d program that didn't seem like it was
> fighting me.

i wrestle with blender now and then, but i always feel like its
interface is:: pushing me in the face and spilling my freshly made
drink at a party, while his super hot sister with a wet t-shirt .. on
with something like "just code it" .. waits for me to punch out so we
can go do something else with the hills and sunshine, *wink* *wink* ..

or in other words, meh.

whats really fun for me lately is to watch small mobs of programmers
code up graphics demos actively and with rapid pace.  metalab has some
real graphics nerds, which reminds me tonight is a meet ..

;
--
Jay Vaughan