funny youtube stuff

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Sep 6 11:36:36 CEST 2008

Jay Vaughan schreef:

>> What's the printer used for?
>
> to print up a set of fiducials, the things you put on the surface ..

Ah, right. I thought it was modified in some special way. :)

By the way, have you kept track of rapid prototyping/3D printing? I got
to learn about it because of an unrelated subject, and it's impressive
that you can now have a machine hardly bigger than a small laser
printer, that sits on your desk and builds models.

No doubt there are several firms in Vienna who will do this for you, and
it could be interesting to build your own markers.

- Peter