Apple hit with class-action lawsuit over iPhone 3G flakiness

Andy Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Sep 5 06:48:20 CEST 2008

On Aug 26, 2008, at 3:20 PM, Peter Korsten wrote:

> Andy Tarpinian schreef:
>
>> Yea I had at&t way back, and it was so-so. Then I had Cingular and it
>> was ok. Then I had the 1st iPhone and it was pretty great. I'm
>> guessing something is wonky with at&t's 3G network. Which is maybe a
>> bigger reason Apple did not do 3G from the start vs. the old battery
>> life story.
>
> My phone lasts the best part of a week with 3G and Bluetooth always
> on,
> so that's not really an excuse.
>
> As for 3G, the stories seem to be coming from all over the world.
> Except
> Sweden. :)
>
> But I'll find out soon enough... the iPhone is going to be launched
> here
> within the foreseeable future and we'll definitely do rigorous
> testing.
> Not me, my colleagues. :/

Well heres a news flash, I restored to a "blank" phone and synced my
info and put my apps on etc, and it was even worse. So then I restored
to my last backup but took all my apps(50) off and it has been
basically trouble free so far. Hopefully this September update will
give me a reliable phone that includes my apps :)