Bhut Jolokia

Martin Naef EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Sep 3 16:41:43 CEST 2008

Hi Ron

Ron West wrote:
>> Well, I know it feels good while you eat it. But the intestine cramps,
>> diarrhoe, sickness and drop of blood pressure I get the morning after
>> tells me that my body doesn't agree with that assessment. And it's
>> clearly not a case of "getting used to" - I was.
>
> are you sure it's the peppers that are making you ill? people tend to

Fair comment, but: Yes, absolutely. I wasn't sure for a while what was
causing the issues, given that it's a problem I developed over time, but
I've tracked it down very reliably to peppers. While some of the effects
are emphasised by other ingredients or combinations (e.g. beer, large
quantities of onion), the root is definitely peppers. As I cook myself,
I am aware of the ingredients of a dish.

Martin

--
http://www.navisto.ch
http://www.myspace.com/navisto