lovely thai curry

Niall Munnelly EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Oct 21 00:24:55 CEST 2008

On Sun, Oct 19, 2008 at 12:46:50PM +0200, Gert van Santen wrote:

> > I'm liberal with my curry blends and will usually use three or
> > four different ones in the same dish.  My curries have
> > flavor {and sometimes heat} for days.
>
> If you know your math, you will know that 4 x blend = excellent
> blend, so I'm sure those curries are awesome ;-)

=)  I think I used six or seven blends before I was done.
The Green Saffron ones had pronounced cardamom flavor, which
was nice, but not what I wanted last night.

I also used pistachios, currants and a little sweet and
spicy tomato soup to cut the mix.  The rice wasn't a total
disaster, so I mixed in a little butter, saffron and more
crushed pistachios.

Finally, I added a spoonful of fresh hot sauce, made with
habaners, vinegar and salt.  Just right!  I made a goodly
amount, but there is none left, and I really want some, now.

--
Yours,
Niall.