lovely thai curry

Niall Munnelly EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Oct 19 14:38:48 CEST 2008

On Sun, Oct 19, 2008 at 12:46:50PM +0200, Gert van Santen wrote:

> So... just wondering... when are you going to organize that
> music-bar jam? (but please - not around christmas/new year - I'm
> always in Switzerland around that time :-).

Well, I'm going back to the States and likely shall stay
there until I get my US citizenship.  I had too many
problems going back there earlier this year to let that
slide, and now that I've sorted out my mother's estate and
Kid Brother's out of college, I can get back to life as I
knew it.

I'll likely come back to Europe, maybe even Ireland, but
not to rural Ireland.

--
Yours,
Niall.