lovely thai curry

Niall Munnelly EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Oct 19 12:40:45 CEST 2008

I have friends coming over for curry tonight.  I've had
abouy five chopped-up chicken cutlets marinading in a soup
of yogurt, honey, ginger beer and various curry blends since
2am.

There's this rock star Desi guy at the Luimneach Milk Market
on Saturdays; he serves a few different curries and sells a
lot of spices from http://greensaffron.com.  I bought a few
blends that smelled terrific and have looked forward to
tonight's dinner.

I'm liberal with my curry blends and will usually use three or
four different ones in the same dish.  My curries have
flavor {and sometimes heat} for days.

Tonight's curry will have four blends, lots of ginger root
and ginger beer, honey, a little Fuller's Honey Dew beer,
plain yogurt, stewed tomatoes, peas, carrots, lots of onions, and chicken,
with roasted potatoes and poorly-cooked rice =| on the side.

My hobs needs adjustment.  The flames are too high, and it's
difficult to stew something or cook rice without burning it.

Man, with the naan, it'll be a starchy fuckin' meal.
Deadly.

--
Yours,
Niall.