lovely thai curry

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Oct 19 12:05:19 CEST 2008

Joost Schuttelaar schreef:
> Made a lovely thai curry again yesterday night. Based on Gert (the curry
> master)'s recipe :)

Interestingly, tonight I'll be making a Thai curry with exactly
the same ingredients as on your photograph :-)

> Used Mexican Coriander (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eryngium_foetidum)
> for the first time. Really jummy. Because of the stronger structure than
> normal coriander you can even add it whilst the curry is simmering, a
> few minutes before serving.

Very nice. I don't think it is sold in the Asian store in
Wageningen. Perhaps next time I'm in the Hague we can make a
curry with the Eryngium foetidum...

> The tiny chilies in the pic I grew on my balcony :) still quite a bunch
> of them are ripening here :) they're pretty hefty!!!

Those chillies look beautiful (and dangerous).

Have a nice weekend :-)

--

:-)

G e r t   v a n   S a n t e n