iPhone - How much in your country?

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Oct 17 17:20:47 CEST 2008

Jay Vaughan schreef:

> With practice you'll get over it.  I regularly type with two thumbs.
> It works very well for me - but of course, your thumbs are different
> to mine.  Personally I don't find the iPhone keyboard terrible at all
> - on the contrary, it works quite well for me.

Well, obviously it's a trade-off. The iPhone is practically the same
size as the E61i (we're talking maybe a millimetre here and there, at
the most), but its screen is twice as big.

Please note that I'm not making any statements about the other aspects
of the E61i, some of which leave something to be desired. :)

- Peter