Dirty Little Democracy

Joost Schuttelaar EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Oct 15 17:36:39 CEST 2008

On Oct 15, 2008, at 11:14 , Joost Schuttelaar wrote:

> Your Adam's might be a bit too good in this case ;) I'll go check it
> out on my Tannoy's too this afternoon! Need to get a cable.

Yeah, it's a separation thing... The track is much easier on the ears
on my near-fields than the big Kef's. Some more radical EQ might be in
order :)

25% in the track the rhythm guitar might be a bit toned down, vocals
can go up a touch. BTW, the vocals are doubled/tripled nearly
everywhere in the track, perhaps at some locations it might be nice to
have just the single voice?

--

Joost Schuttelaar
The Hague, NL