Nord 2x small problem

Sjaak de Vos EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Oct 13 21:32:41 CEST 2008

I have a Nordlead 2x that has a small but inconvenient problem.

It sends out a MIDI CC command - expression.
Don't know which number that's exactly but that not so important right
now - I just googled for it seems to be CC 11.
I have no Idea why it's acting like this, also there is a pitch bend
command that accompanies this "expression" CC 11command look at the
screenshot jpg please.

Anybody here got an idea what's happening here ?

Fortunately it doesn't behave like this very often and most time only in
the beginning after switching it on.
And Pushing a button on my Korg Ms2k resets it (the volume is set very
much lower by this CC command).

The pich bend command is least important, this CC 11 is causing a
massive volume drop - so not so good..

I included a screenshot - Midi - Ox.
Or:
http://nl.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=1ywwgi&s=4