Eee PC Ordered

Bill Fox EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Oct 9 06:21:26 CEST 2008

Greetings,

I ordered an Eee PC 900 today.  $379 and it includes Windows XP which
suits me fine.  I back ordered an external DVD/CD burner for $79 to
complete the package.  That will allow me to move toward my goal of
religating my Dell laptop to 100% musical pursuits.  Meanwhile, my tower
PC in the home office will still limp along until I replace it.  I'm
seriously considering getting an iMac around the Thanksgiving time frame
(end of November).  That'll be my first step into the world of MACs.
Will my head explode with a foot in each camp?  ;-)

Cheers,

Bill