New track

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Oct 7 18:28:07 CEST 2008

Mikael Hansson schreef:
> Romain Gros wrote:
>> Hi micke ,
>> I already tried some stuff  ... :P
>> Well the structure of your song and mix are already very good for me
>> to work on it ...
>> I use Logic and not cubase ... but i thought to make some voices and
>> send them to you . ??
>>
>> Do you think it will ok like this ???
>>
>> All in all I dont think i need the different tracks to add some
>> voices ... :P
>>
>> I m still working on nice lyric for it as well : )
>>
>> It s a cool challenge for me ..
>>
>> I ll let you know ...
>> While waiting, Have a nice week end everyone ...
>> Cheers :D
>
> Hi Romain!
>
> This sounds very exciting. Looking forward to hear your vocals!
> If it works for you to work with the mp3 it's fine with me. Send me a
> mail when you're ready and I'll give you a login to my ftp where you can
> upload them. Best is if you can upload them as wav-files, then I can
> assemble them with the track within Cubase to avoid sound degradation
> due to compression/decompression/recompression.

Just for the record, and I also found this in the Ableton news
letter, there is a new way to exchange large audio files:

+++++++
5. Exclusive! Get into SoundCloud before the public launch

We've got our hands on a bunch of exclusive invites to SoundCloud.
SoundCloud is an impressive new service for sharing audio files over
the web. It's currently still closed to the public but an invite will
get you through the door. Check out the site before the public launch
and tell all your friends "I was there".

Get your invite here:
http://soundcloud.com/guestlist/friends-of-ableton

We have a limited number of invites, so it's first-come-first-served.

In case you haven't heard, SoundCloud is a new online audio platform
that makes it easy for professionals to move music, taking the hassle
out of receiving, sending and distributing tracks via the web. It
helps artists to collaborate and has a really cool feature allowing
you to put comments inside the timeline of tracks. It supports all
audio formats and can handle monstrous file sizes.

Check it out:

http://soundcloud.com/tour

--

:-)