New track

Mikael Hansson EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Oct 7 18:10:52 CEST 2008

Romain Gros wrote:
> Hi micke ,
> I already tried some stuff  ... :P
> Well the structure of your song and mix are already very good for me
> to work on it ...
> I use Logic and not cubase ... but i thought to make some voices and
> send them to you . ??
>
> Do you think it will ok like this ???
>
> All in all I dont think i need the different tracks to add some
> voices ... :P
>
> I m still working on nice lyric for it as well : )
>
> It s a cool challenge for me ..
>
> I ll let you know ...
> While waiting, Have a nice week end everyone ...
> Cheers :D

Hi Romain!

This sounds very exciting. Looking forward to hear your vocals!
If it works for you to work with the mp3 it's fine with me. Send me a
mail when you're ready and I'll give you a login to my ftp where you can
upload them. Best is if you can upload them as wav-files, then I can
assemble them with the track within Cubase to avoid sound degradation
due to compression/decompression/recompression.

/Micke