Plans for the Economic Apocalypse?

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Oct 6 23:00:47 CEST 2008

> Had I sold the stock options last November, we'd be out of debt right
> now, but hey.

It's quite sad when a supposed US 'expert' appears on UK national
television today in a fluster telling people to sell up their shares and
get out of the markets.
I mean, c'mon.
Does he think shareholders are dumb f'ks?
Maybe I think they are... ;)
But you don't panic sell when the markets are low, do you? Huh?
Does that even make sense to a dumb sh1t?

:)

Our property is worth 3.5 times the price we paid about 6 years ago,
even with the recent hiccup. Still, that's money that's tied up, unless
releasing equity locked up in your home appeals (£70000+ available)

And it DOES NOT appeal, thank you very much ;)

Maybe I should unlock this equity, wait a short while for the shit to
really hit and settle, and invest every penny in agriculture in
Afghanistan and penitentiaries in Iraq? lol.. Maybe China.