Plans for the Economic Apocalypse?

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Oct 6 22:21:05 CEST 2008

Jay Vaughan schreef:

> So what are you guys doing in preparation for the coming economic
> apocalypse?  Pickling things?  Moving in with the parents?  Breeding
> the cats for future food needs?

We're actually investing in property. You could argue that you'd be mad
to buy property and get into debt at this point in time, and you'd be
right. On the other hand, this is an opportunity that is too good to
pass on, and it's a bit unfortunate that it is a now-or-never situation.

On the other hand, if things go as planned (and I can't go into details
here, confidentiality and such) we should be out of debt in about five
years time.

Had I sold the stock options last November, we'd be out of debt right
now, but hey.

- Peter