Midi interface

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Oct 5 11:48:29 CEST 2008

Oh yeah.
I forgot.
I now have an ok camera. Well, slightly less crap than the other one.
Here's a piccy of the USB midi interface I made from scratch using two
90p 16F628A Pic Micros and a small amount of other parts.
It works with Korg, Yamaha and Roland PC/IF drivers, though the Korg one
seems to be most compact and reliable. I modified the drivers too, to
give more generic port and interface names. One input, 4 outputs.

The GFX were an experiment on how to get a reasonable finish for
projects. Laminating is not 100% successful, I must admit. I will try
transparent, coloured sticky back plastic (veloplast) on my next midibox
FM..

(oooh. so few piccies on here)