New track

Romain Gros EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Oct 4 16:37:07 CEST 2008

Waou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This rocks ....  !!!!!!  omfG ;)!!!!
I pushed play and then  ==> It just blow  off my head :)
I just love it ....
I read the messages of the other Barians ...
If Micke wants i can try some vocals ... :)
It will an homage ... really i think i can something quite nice ...
Far as now  it s really my stuff for music  and this track give me a
lot of ideas ...
A lot of variations ,melancholic,  powerfull ,dark and mysterious
somewhere ...
It s AWESOME DUDE
And of course I CAN T complain about :
" Dead men Gods ? "

I can't wait , i will try to sing on it right now ! ...
It s a duty :)
with a music so well done ...