for people who like cats ;)

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Oct 1 13:43:29 CEST 2008

On Oct 1, 2008, at 12:31 PM, Romain Gros wrote:

> Ps:I m sorry  Jay if you don t like cats in general,..

Hey Romain, don't be sorry for anything man .. I don't like cats, some
people don't like DIY, some people don't like safe backups, others
don't like Jay, some others don't like guitars, etc.

Even though our numbers are dwindling (soon it'll only be me and
Peter, I'm quite sure) and our old gang is splintering off into the
winds, its still the music-bar.  You can talk about anything in here.
There are no limits.  There never were, and never will be.  Thats why
its okay for me to say "I don't like cats" and then continue to ignore
the cats thread while you guys salivate over tiny kittens.

(Cat shit gets everywhere you know.)

;
--
Jay Vaughan