for people who like cats ;)

Romain Gros EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Oct 1 12:31:39 CEST 2008

Nice Andy :)  maybe a day you will show him to us(picture) and tell us his
name ( after your company name of course ;)  ...
As Gert, I m a cat guy ...
 I don t like dogs, I was bitten when I was 4 on my face ( i still got the
scar)...
The ninja movie from Chris is quite funny... I used to play  a lot with my
cat this way when i was young  ...
The only thing I can say is :  if you check the end of the video actually
the cat is playing  but seriously  (his eyes are  big  and black ;)...

Ps:I m sorry  Jay if you don t like cats in general,..

On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 10:20 PM, Andy Tarpinian <evildead at nyc.rr.com>wrote:

>  we got a kitten this weekend, well my girlfriend did. We were staying out
> east on long island (farmland/vineyard/ocean type of local) for a friend of
> mines wedding that was at a vineyard. The next day we saw a sign
> for kittens and met this woman that rescues cats. She showed us a little
> striped orange 3 month old she thought was a good fit because she said it
> matched my girlfriends hair, needless to say we took him home. He's very shy
> and very well behaved. The only thing is he likes to steal food from me, he
> ate most of my green tea waffle yesterday when I wasn't looking :)
>

>  On Sep 30, 2008, at 10:33 AM, Romain Gros wrote:
>
>  and so ?
>
> On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 3:43 PM, Jay Vaughan <jayv at synth.net> wrote:
>
>> > Do you like cats?
>>

>> No.