New tune and new Muteqx website - finally!

Dave S EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Nov 30 12:24:16 CET 2008

Hey Gert,

On Saturday 29 Nov 2008, Gert van Santen wrote:
> I thought I already sent you an e-mail, but I can't find it -
> guess it must have been late then... ;-)

Hmm, I can't find it anywhere either... weird!  Maybe you should lay off the
drugs for a while, dude, and then you wouldn't send imaginary emails while
trippin!  ;-)  ;-)

Or perhaps it was the red wine?  :-D

> Anyhow, very cool website, nice picture, although I'm not too
> keen on the nose piercing - because of the size of the picture it
> looks like a huge, well... err..., nose thing, if you know what I
> mean ;-)

LOL!  Well, I don't mind.  I think it's fairly obvious what it is, and I don't
mind if a double-take is required - even in real life.

Besides, it's me y'know - that's what I look like these days, and I'm very
happy with my appearance!  In part because I stopped giving a shit about it
in some ways, and in part because I just decided to do whatever made me
happy.  Had the nose ring for like 2.5 years now (since just after the
NottingJam actually) so I'm kinda unaware of it most of the time.

If some people don't approve of it, that's OK with me.  In fact, partly, one
of my reasons for deciding to just get it was that it's a kind of protection
from working for people who I wouldn't enjoy working for anyway.

It protects me from taking on corporate work... or perhaps it reminds me not
to take on corporate work... or both!?  ;-)

(Possibly sounds crazy, but my happiness is more important than money.)

Each to their own, eh?  :-)

> Very nice tune. Again, not my style, but the production is great,
> and I just love the trumpet thing :-)

Thanks!  That's me playing it too!  (Several takes with the best bits joined
together.)

> Great idea. Please let us know when you have new stuff on your site.

Will do!  :-)

Cheers,

~Dave