New tune and new Muteqx website - finally!

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Nov 29 17:00:34 CET 2008

Hey Dave,

Dave S schreef:
> On Friday 28 Nov 2008, Dave S wrote:
>> Check out: http://www.muteqx.com/
>> Any comments on website or tunes much appreciated.
>
> Anybody?

I thought I already sent you an e-mail, but I can't find it -
guess it must have been late then... ;-)

Anyhow, very cool website, nice picture, although I'm not too
keen on the nose piercing - because of the size of the picture it
looks like a huge, well... err..., nose thing, if you know what I
mean ;-)

> Also realised I should just post the MP3 link for the new tune here:
>
> http://www.muteqx.com/webplayer/muteqx-snap_in_time-96kbps_web_preview.mp3

Very nice tune. Again, not my style, but the production is great,
and I just love the trumpet thing :-)

> I'm afraid it's only a 96kbps 3mins30 preview, but since it's being properly
> released, that's pretty much all I can give away at the moment.
>
> Anyway, it's enough to get the idea!  If you want to hear the full thing, it's
> also on my MySpace (yes... I know) page: http://www.myspace.com/muteqx
>
> Have to say actually, that even from the small amount of self-promotion I've
> been doing lately, it really does work and get people interested in your
> stuff.

Good for you :-)

> Get out there and tell people about yourselves (and each other), folks!
> Submit your tunes for play on appropriate internet radio stations too.
> There's plenty of great music on the 'bar that could use some more exposure!
>
> I'm going to start reviewing other people's tunes on my new blog - maybe a
> couple of tunes a week, if I can manage it.  I reckon we should all make a
> habit of discussing each other's music on public websites on a regular basis,
> so I'm going to make a start.  :-)

Great idea. Please let us know when you have new stuff on your site.

Have a nice weekend!

--

:-)

G e r t   v a n   S a n t e n