Tranzport

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Nov 29 13:40:47 CET 2008

Jay Vaughan wrote:
> I'm curious how you'll treat the perspex at the end .. always
> impresses me when someone makes a perfect perspex box.

What'cha mean?
The edges? (sanded as smooth as then flamed very carefully should do)
Experimenting with a lighter on perspex edges gives a glassy shine.

It's just going to be a thin 1mm or so steel back i.e. a 2u blanking
plate, followed by a laminate of paper or film with the sheeit printed
on it, some fancy shapes cut from sticky back film, then another DS
sticky sheet to the perspex. Should be OK, but not completely pro I feel.

Good enough to use from now on though I hope, because I have enough
perspex offcuts for a lot of things like this. I don't know yet.

Only minus is that it's double the drilling/cutting..