FTP problems

Don't t(h)read on my tentacles, Earthling! EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Nov 1 12:34:52 CET 2008

Le 1 nov. 08 à 09:24, Mikael Hansson a écrit :

> These dropped connections in turn stay active on the server side so
> after 10 mishaps I have reached my maximum number of connections and
> can't connect until support have killed the connections.
>
> I'm using WS FTP.
>
> Anyone know what to do?

How are you connecting? (DSL, ethernet, wi-fi, snails, camels… ?)
It may be the network connection which is bad enough for meddling in it.

Another possibility is some device (router, drunk chipmunks on dope in
taiwanese boxes) is not doing its job properly (filtering something,
lagging to answer, gone fishing)

my 2 cents.

connections are made to be killed, ask Palin!

Denis H]
L'informatique, c'est pas au point