FTP problems

Mikael Hansson EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Nov 1 09:24:51 CET 2008

Hi!

I'm still having some problems with my FTP and I thought some of you
might know what's wrong.

When I try to transfer some files my connection drops somewhere in the
middle of the transfer, not at the same position when I try again.
Sometimes it doesn't happen at all but lately most of the time.

These dropped connections in turn stay active on the server side so
after 10 mishaps I have reached my maximum number of connections and
can't connect until support have killed the connections.

I'm using WS FTP.

Anyone know what to do?

/Micke