more awesome sound-making stuff from cameras ..

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri May 30 20:00:51 CEST 2008

In all of this discussion, back and forth..back and
forth...regurgitated ad nauseum on about a twice a year schedule...why
it never comes up that perhaps the key to musical expression isnt
finding more sounds, but really really learning how to play just one
really well.

its why i think mono synths are still relevant.  woodwind/brass
players never seem to complain about only having one note on which to
impart expressions...

So where *is* the music?  where has the discussion of notes, chords,
melodies and rhythm gone?  Ultimately, with the current discussion, we
may as well all be arguing about weather or not we like the mac
interface or the vista one better..or weather or not we prefer office
2007 to office 2003.

I dont care about the interface a musician uses to make music.  I care
about the music.  I guess that why its called 'musician' and not
'interface manipulator'.

Tony