Mixing Course - sub bass

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue May 20 20:22:26 CEST 2008

Hey Bill

> This is known as frequency sculpting and can be applied across the
> entire audio spectrum. If two things occupy the same band of
> frequencies, then they will interfere with each other. etc

Yeah, Im cool with this stuff.  The hot tip that I was mentioning is: you
have built up your mix and have done lots of careful frequency separation
using EQ but, as a easy check, mute the kick and bass to see if anything has
snuck in.

Ill talk about the other stuff in new threads.

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU