shortfilm "TEMA"

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu May 8 20:08:43 CEST 2008

Hi Kai

> I encoded it to a H.264 file which is the native youtube format --

Just searched and I understand this is a mp4 file.  I did play with mp4s but
could not tell the difference in YouTube between that and the WMV I
uploaded.

> Camera: Canon XM-2 (MiniDV) on a tripod

Ah!  I just searched on this and it looks like it costs about 5 times what I
paid for my camera.  I think this probably accounts for your quality :) Very
nice camera..

> hope that helps for your next video...;)

Certainly does, dude.  My camera's reviews were all really good but not for
low lighting.  Our Mickey video is obviously low lights and looks very
grainy.

But yeah, your video looks ace..

Ta,

Paul