shortfilm "TEMA"

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed May 7 22:55:35 CEST 2008

On 7. May 08, at 19:47 , punkdISCO wrote:

> I don't understand it but hey, its still pretty fab and very well
> made..

Thank you!

> How come the quality is so good?

I encoded it to a H.264 file which is the native youtube format --
also it was a pretty large file (something like 60? 113 MB? I don't
remember...) so it doesn't get reencoded, that helps

> What gear did you use? (you will see why
> Im asking later tonight..)

Camera: Canon XM-2 (MiniDV) on a tripod, with available light
Sound: shotgun mic mounted on top of the camera
edited and encoded with Final Cut Express 3.5
on my MacBook Pro

hope that helps for your next video...;)

Kai