Its been a week...

Søren Knudsen EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Mar 10 12:04:41 CET 2008

It's been a week since a handed in my master's thesis. And I have done
nothing but relax ever since. Geese, it took some energy to get it done!

I've only been able to follow the bar on the side-line in the last while, but
it has been cool to see all the work that has been going on, on RPM. I would
really have like to go to Frome in a couple of weekends, but alas, the 23rd
of March is also my wife's birthday...

Well, if anyone is feeling curious about what I have been working on for the
last year, feel free to download the thesis from:

http://www.student.dtu.dk/~s010800/Masters_Thesis/Masters_Thesis.pdf

(it's only temporarily published here).

Well, anyways. If people are interested in tabletop computing and multi-touch
and tangible computing in relation to this, my thesis could be a good place
to start. Another excellent intro is Bill Buxton's (principal researcher
at microsoft research) site:

http://www.billbuxton.com/multitouchOverview.html

Anyway, don't hesitate to ask questions about my project or these systems in
general:)

/S?ren