New Record

Larry Pham EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Mar 3 20:03:00 CET 2008

I had that exact feeling while playing with the NI synths. The tonal
qualities of soft synths have greatly improved so much so that I don't
regret putting the TI up for sale as  I know I can get the same sounds
from software.
I like the arps on the Virus so I will have to find a replacement for
those.