MPC-style pad controllers for use with live

Niall Munnelly EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jun 26 23:23:06 CEST 2008

On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 03:42:26PM -0500, Tony Scharf wrote:
> Subject kinda says it all.  I am trying to pick one, but want to make
> sure I get something that will work rock-solid with Live's Drum Rack.
>
> I like the MPD32 by akai..but the Korg Pad Kontrol looks sweet too...

It may not be an issue for the later models, but the
MPD-16's driver sucks ass and I can't remove it entirely
from my computer.  Akai acknowledged the problem after weeks
of emails and, as fart as I know, never actually fixed it.

I hear the Korg ones are much better.

--
Yours,
Niall.