Firefox !! ftw !!

Michael Zacherl EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jun 23 10:57:00 CEST 2008

On Jun 18, 2008, at 3:51 AM, Don't t(h)read on my tentacles,
Earthling! wrote:

> Le 17 juin 08 à 13:22, The Dong a écrit :
>
>> I won't download, yet...
>> It could be the world record for rushed update patch..
>
> On my own, I waited for the BonEcho version ^^ (OS X only, CPU
> optimized)
>
> http://www.beatnikpad.com/archives/mozilla_and_firefox

does this help?  How about updates?

Besides that Flash isn't doing any good to FF3 on my MBP the overall
load of FF3 is increased.
Granted, give it quite something to deal with (at least 50-70 tabs are
constantly open) but this is what I also did all the time with FF2 on
the same machine with the same configuration.

Right know for instance the fans just don't go off. I'll have to
reboot some time later.

   :-/ Michael.

--
noise chaser: http://blauwurf.at   <-- new piece online!