Firefox !! ftw !!

Don't t(h)read on my tentacles, Earthling! EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jun 19 02:32:56 CEST 2008

Le 18 juin 08 à 12:09, Michael Zacherl a écrit :

> in a percentage, how much's the performance increase?
> I'm heavily considers stepping back to FF2 since FF3 is terribly slow
> on my MBP.
> Eats between 88-99% CPU.
> I'm doing the same things as with FF2, less add-ons are active (since
> not all have been ported to FF3 so far).
> I fell pi.... .

On the 1.8 G5 (one CPU) it eats max 66% (vs 71% on bonEcho for the
same BBC page loading Bush offshore oil drilling), the load once the
page is open downs to 9.5 vs 5.5% (as seen with top)

I can't tell for the Intel version, I keep things safe a little
before loading the MB with it.

The thing is more reactive in feel for sure. Firefox seeming fast,
that's new ^

Denis H]
Je hais le ouifi