Lesson Learnt

Martin Naef EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jun 16 14:37:05 CEST 2008

Larry

numode at gmail.com wrote:
> I guess that's what happens when you start reading posts from gearslutz :)
> These days I find that my focus on gear purchases has shifted from
> synths to processors. Ask me if I would buy a hardware EQ or compressor
> for $2000 a couple of years ago and I'd probably think you were crazy
> but I'm finding it's not so nuts after all :)

I think that with the abundance of software and processing power in the
DAW, a lot of the focus has shifted from "more" towards "quality". With
the tools included with any DAW these days covering all the basic needs,
there's just no point anymore to buy mediocre hardware.

Bye
Martin

--
http://www.navisto.ch