Just felt like putting together a mix of fairly unknown music...

Martin Naef EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jun 13 23:37:33 CEST 2008

Hi Jay

Jay Vaughan wrote:
>> What plane?
> Its this one:
> http://www.silverlit-flyingclub.com/xtwin_classic.htm

Ahhh, fun! I recently tried some ultra-miniature helicopters at a
friend's place (I think they were the Sky Challenger from the same
manufacturer). They're horribly difficult to control properly (very
nervous...), but definitely a very cool toy. I've been toying with the
idea of picking up RC planes again, but decided to stay with boats in
the meantime (I'm currently building that one:
http://www.modelspot.com/cc/milford.htm)

Bye
Martin