Teaching youngsters some music production

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jun 9 19:35:07 CEST 2008

Wow - very impressive..  I REALLY like the last Hip Hop track.  That one
really has some potential, especially the really natural bits..

I cant remember how old they are?

I presume the guitars were mic'd?  I think for speed and ease I would have
just DI'd them then put them though Guitar Rig.  But hey, I know diddle
about recording guitars..

Really good stuff - you should be proud. They will remember this when
everything else they learnt at school has been forgotten.

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"