UK Government Petition to lower fuel prices

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jun 5 15:57:40 CEST 2008

yeah, thats great INSIDE the city...but as soon as you start to get
out of downtown it becomes a progressively greater and greater
problem.  In the last two places I lived, I had to DRIVE for a half
hour to get to a train.