UK Government Petition to lower fuel prices

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jun 5 12:00:59 CEST 2008

Joost Schuttelaar schreef:
> On Jun 5, 2008, at 11:32 , Gert van Santen wrote:
>
>>> Well, some countries and places still do invest into public
>>> transport...
>> Yes. But does it get any better? I dare to say it doesn't even
>> stay the same quality.
>

> I think public transport has improved considerably the last 5 years in
> NL... mind you, it was pretty dire when the national railway got
> privatized at the end of the 90ies. And tons of money has been spent
> as well.

Well, you can talk to Kristin this weekend. She has used the
Dutch bus system for 20 years now, and it has never been that bad
as it is now (of course there are exceptions), and I'm not
talking about the strikes.

--

:-)

G e r t  v a n  S a n t e n