more music made with webcam ..

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Jun 1 10:41:33 CEST 2008

> I think it's great that there's an active community out there building
> stuff for fun. If somebody tried to sell me that thing as a product,
> I'd
> decline. But that's not the point here...

If I could get a 'music pack' fun set that consisted of a standard set
of templates and a nice layout, cardboard even, at the shop, which
allowed me to use my previously-useless webcam to give my kid a safe,
friendly DAW-like system of music making that removes the need to use
the keyboard and mouse, hell yeah I'd pay $50 for it... and I'd play
the hell out of it too.

;
--
Jay Vaughan