more music made with webcam ..

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Jun 1 10:33:04 CEST 2008

> Yes, agreed, but Martin and Jay have a point as well: who says that
> the
> keyboard is the best possible interface to a synthesiser?

I'll give you another wrench to cook soup: Stevie Wonder.

As I have stated before, I once watched a reputed synth mfr. tremble
in fear as Stevie made his after-show rounds at NAMM to inspect the
gear, and I realized then that the source of this abject terror on the
face of Mr. Synth Marketing Guy was because, frankly, the interface of
his synth sucked.  Hard.  Dog Balls.  For blind folks.  Even Stevie
Wonder.

Man, I really would have loved to have been able to say one day that
I'd participated in making a blind mans interface for synths that gave
Stevie a smile.  But rather than linger on that, I'll just mention:
Stevie don't do the webcam thing, I'm pretty sure.

;
--
Jay Vaughan