Doing some construction

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jul 22 22:58:17 CEST 2008

Mikael Hansson schreef:

> Some of you might remember me mentioning a pool...here's my current
> progress.
>
> <http://hem.bredband.net/electro2/building.jpg>

This looks simply great. So how much land do you have with your house?

> Finally got the frame in place. I'd guess there's about 2-3 weeks before
> I'm ready...when the swedish summer is over. I wonder if we could speed
> up this global warming thing :)

There's plenty of sunshine here, you can swim in the sea in October
(although that's mostly the tourists). But one thing there isn't, is
space. It's the most densely populated country in Europe, after Monaco,
and whilst some of my neighbours appear to have pools half the size of
our house (and, according to Gert, we don't have a very small house),
those neighbours have quite a bit more money than we have.

Case in point, a few months ago, one of them was raided by the police.
All of a sudden (we're talking a few minutes here, we had passed just
before) three police cars from three directions and an unmarked Mercedes. :)

But a pool would be so nice... have to find a way to make more money.

- Peter