Just received my iPhone 3G :-)

Andrew Robinson EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jul 21 20:25:10 CEST 2008

2008/7/21 Andy Tarpinian <evildead at nyc.rr.com>:
> Continuously replace your 4 doc icons with different apps you think
> would be more useful there only to ultimately come to the realization
> that the best icons to have there are the original 4 (Phone, Mail,
> Safari, iPod.)

been there, done that... ended up with SMS in my bottom 4 instead of
iPod though.

> Have a seat and play MotionX's Poker and violently shake your phone,
> ...Only to realize that you are on a
> train and everyone is staring at you.

or use the free McDonald's wifi from the street outside to check your
mail more quickly, then get distracted by the fact that b3ta is
blocked by their adult content filter, then stand in steadily
increasing rain for an hour trying to trick the filter into letting
you see nipples (alternatively go into settings, turn off wifi, then
wave a naughty picture around shouting 'up yours Ronald
McBoobyblocker!')

- Andy_R