Just received my iPhone 3G :-)

Andy Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jul 21 19:24:05 CEST 2008

On Jul 21, 2008, at 11:00 AM, Gert van Santen wrote:

>> First get through the obligatory giggling like a school girl as you
>> swipe, pinch, zoom and multitouch your way to contentment. Get this
>> over with now, it is not cool to do this when in public.
>>
>> Also try NOT to refer to the iPhone as Steve Jobs does, meaning
>> purely
>> as "iPhone." For example "I love to use iPhone," or "iPhone is great
>> for going on the internet," or "iPhone get out of that woman's
>> pants!"
>
> hehe, thx ;-)

Continuously replace your 4 doc icons with different apps you think
would be more useful there only to ultimately come to the realization
that the best icons to have there are the original 4 (Phone, Mail,
Safari, iPod.)

Download PhoneSaber and swing your phone around pretending you are a
time traveling Luke Skywalker sent to kill Jar Jar Binks.

Walk down the street with GPS enabled on google maps to see if the
little dot is really moving slightly for every step you take (it's not.)

Have a seat and play MotionX's Poker and violently shake your phone,
and then watch as the dice realistically and accurately (it captures
your hand's motion and rolls simulated collisions between the virtual
dice) jumble around and finally settle, as you simultaneously yell out
"Mama needs a new pair of shoes!" Only to realize that you are on a
train and everyone is staring at you.