Focusrite Liquid Mix Opinions?

Niall Munnelly EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jul 15 16:58:56 CEST 2008

On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 09:08:01AM -0500, James R. Coplin wrote:
> Hmmm, maybe I'll do this.  For I/O I run an absurd stack of MOTU units one
> of which is 4 SPDIF and 4 AES so I have all the cabling I need to keep
> things digital!  Thanks!

I remember that the MOTU 1224 {I think that was the unit}
had some kind of fucked-up clocking issues with its AES/EBU.
Using it as a master clock led to clicking and distorted
signals with my FireworX and other gear; when I made the
outboard AES the master clock, everything worked okay.
Have you encountered this?

--
Yours,
Niall.