M3000 replacement options [was: Focusrite Liquid Mix Opinions?]

James R. Coplin EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jul 15 01:45:52 CEST 2008

Just my music. Electronic, ambient to downbeat stuff but not drift. Like
this: http://www.ticalun.net/Music/mp3s/Overcast.mp3 This was *not* mixed
down with the M3000 because it was in storage during a move at the time.

I like the M3000, but frequently when I'm mixing down I always have this
nagging feeling that the verbs are too clean and I want a little more cotton
ball puff to them.

James R. Coplin

Work is the Curse of the Drinking Class